The Graduate College offers the following professional enhancement opportunities:
- The Network* (connecting graduate students with various experts and offices across campus to enhance their graduate experience and training through ongoing professional development seminars/workshops)
- Principles of Scholarly Integrity* (GRAD:6270, training in the responsible conduct of research and scholarly activities)
- Grant Writing & the Division of Sponsored Programs* (check out Jen Teitle’s grantwriting blog, Grants 4 Hawks, and our Graduate College External Grants & Fellowships resource page in partnership with the Division of Sponsored Programs
- Jakobsen Conference* (our annual Spring research conference showcasing graduate student research and organized by fellow graduate students in GSS)
- Graduate & Professional Organizations (campus resources)
* These opportunities are supported by graduate student professional enhancement fees.