The Managing the Market Job Docs Series offers graduate students the chance to learn about and develop the job materials they will need for a variety of careers within the university. Each session will consist of an overview of the job document, a professional panel to share insights on drafting career materials from both the applicant and hiring committee perspectives, and activities and resources to help start the process of either creating or revising job documents.
The sessions will be:
- Curriculum Vitae - Friday, March 29th: 12-2pm in Jones Commons, 316 Lindquist Center
- Cover Letter - Friday, April 12th: 12-2pm in Gerber Lounge, 304 English Philosophy Building
- Research Statement - Friday, April 19th: 12-2pm, location TBD
- Teaching Statement - Friday, April 26th: 12-2pm in Gerber Lounge, 304 English Philosophy Building
- Diversity Statement - Friday, May 3rd: 12-2pm in Jones Commons, 316 Lindquist Center