- The Office of Graduate Inclusion (OGI) is committed to creating an inclusive and supportive community for graduate students from underrepresented populations. OGI provides information, networking, liaison support, counseling, and access to a supportive community during graduate school.
- The Center for Diversity and Enrichment embraces our responsibility to create a welcoming environment for all members of our community. This commitment includes all of our students, staff, and faculty as they pursue their goals here at Iowa.
- International Student and Scholar Services is heavily involved in intercultural and adjustment programming for students and scholars, providing cultural competency and intercultural awareness training for staff and faculty, and supporting the Iowa City area community to be a welcoming place for international visitors.
- The Women's Resource and Action Center (WRAC) works to create greater equity for individuals and communities of all identities, with a particular focus on women, through activism, social justice initiatives, leadership training, advocacy, service, and personal and professional development.
- Office of Teaching, Learning & Technology - Teaching and learning are cultural experiences. Classroom behaviors and practices are strongly influenced by an instructor's own cultural background. The Office of Teaching, Learning & Technology provides publications and online resources to help graduate students in the classroom.
- Student Experience in the Research University (SERU) is a campus-wide survey of all degree-seeking undergraduate at the University. SERU provides an overview of the student experience.
- Diverse Student Organizations focused on cultural or international issues.
Vanderbilt University's Center for Teaching resource guides include: